- Intuitive 3-button hand held controller unit
- Tone, vibration, momentary or continuous stimulation modes
- Easy-to-read LCD displays correction pattern and dog being trained
- 5 correction configurations
- Train up to 3 dogs (with purchase of additional dog devices)
- Built-in BarkLimiter
- Bark identification and Advanced Bark Correction Technology reduce false corrections
- Autorise bark correction works right out of the box
- Bark Odometer measures number of barks
- Optimized to fit on all dog breeds, all coat thicknesses
- User-replaceable CR2 battery
BarkLimiter, built with proven Tri-Tronics® dog training technology, is the world’s first intuitive electronic bark correction device. It uses accelerometer-based bark identification to distinguish between barking and other vocalizations.
It's compact and lightweight, and includes a user-replaceable CR2 battery (up to 10 months battery life). Even with integrated stainless steel contact points — optimized to work on all dog breeds and coat thicknesses — BarkLimiter is still one of the most compact designs on the market. And it's ready to go right out of the box — no set-up required.
Bark Differentiation Technology
The BarkLimiter detects bark signals solely through vibrations from a dog’s throat. This virtually eliminates false corrections caused by scratching or scraping of surfaces, or other noises like the barks of nearby dogs (as in a kennel situation). In addition, BarkLimiter has been designed to recognize qualitative differences in barking. It corrects for obsessive or nuisance barking but allows the dog to communicate injury or bark to protect your home from an intruder without activating the device.
BarkLimiter is automatically set for Autorise right out of the box. Autorise starts at the lowest correction level and gradually adjusts to a level to stop unwanted barking without rising further. This gives you immediate relief from nuisance barking.
You can also switch from automatic to manual settings. Built-in Bark Odometer™ helps determine the effectiveness of the manual correction level by counting the number of barks while you are away.
You have the option of setting BarkLimiter to correct barks using vibration for an alternative to stimulation.